Fri, Aug 19|
School Supply Drive
Empower students to start the school year off on the best foot by the simple act of providing necessary school supplies. Donate supplies from 8/19 - 9/9 at the Community Center. RSVP for more information.
Time & Location
Aug 19, 2022, 9:00 AM – Sep 09, 2022, 5:50 PM
Community Center, 451 East 14th Street, NY, NY 10009
About the Event
Special event: Through our partnership with Rosemary's from 8/20 - 8/21 10:00am - 6:00pm ET drops off can be made at their restaurant while enjoying complimentary coffee.
Below is the list of items from which to select from. Supplies are encouraged to be placed and donated in bookbags. We are also running a fundraiser for school supplies here.
- Paper: lined paper, copy paper, construction paper, spiral notebooks, composition books, index cards
- Pencils & Pens: blue or black pens, #2 pencils, colored pencils, erasers, pencil sharpener, pencil case, colored markers, crayons, highlighters, dry-erase markers
- General Supplies: dry-erase boards, paper clips, 3-ring 2" binders, pocket folders, report covers
- Classroom staples: stapler, staples, rulers, protractors, glue sticks, scissors, tape, calculator
- Things you can never have too much of: tissues, sanitizing wipes, hand sanitizer
Thank you for your generosity!